Finding a well drilling contractor in Lewis County, WA that you can trust to handle any and all of your needs is easy when you know about Moerke & Sons Pump & Drilling. Here’s a short look at some of the many services we offer our customers:
Well Drilling Services
- Well drilling: We’re a start-to-finish well drilling company, certified by the Department of Ecology and committed to providing excellent service every time.
- Well decommissioning: We’re as equipped to decommission an old well as we are to drill a new one. Proper decommissioning is essential for the safety of people and animals.
- Pump service and installation: We offer a full range of pump services, including installation and repairs for a wide variety of models.
- Water treatment and storage: When you need water treatment in Lewis County, WA for safe storage and consumption, there’s no better bet in town.
- Parts and supplies available in-house: If you need parts or supplies for your water system, we keep a huge variety in stock at all times. See our products page for more info.
- Public water system management: We work with local authorities to provide quality public water system management in Lewis County, WA.
- Agricultural irrigation parts sales: For farmers and ranchers, we carry a wide variety of parts for use in irrigation systems.
- In-house water testing: If you’re buying or selling property and need to have the mineral content of your water tested, we can draw a sample and take care of this for you.
- 24/7 emergency service: If you’re having trouble with your well, pump or water filtration in Lewis County, WA, we offer 24/7 emergency service. We’re committed to treating emergencies with the seriousness they deserve.
Our trained professionals are here to help you for your pump and water needs.
- Pump repair & replacement
- Line shaft turbines
- Variable speed drives
- Reservoir Tanks
- Submersible / Centrifugal pumps
- Pressure tank recharge or replacement
- Flow tests
Buying or Selling a Home?
We can provide a system inspection when buying or selling a home. A water sample can also be withdrawn to provide water quality analysis.
Preparing your site
Here is some helpful information that will assist you in getting your site ready
- The drilling equipment needs to be on a level surface as possible.
- The surface needs to be stable. During the wet season a rock access may need to be laid to get the drill rig in and to keep it stable during well drilling process. The rock pad must be straight for at least the length of the drill rig.
- The mast of the drill rig extends upward about 40′. The area needs to be clear of trees, branches, and power lines to prevent any damage.
- The area around the drill rig and support rig must be clear enough that the crew can work all the way around them. About 20′. clear space is needed at the back for handling material.
- The drill rig will need to aim the cuttings from the drill process straight out behind the rig. If there is a bank or slope behind the well site, we need to be far enough away to safely eject cuttings from rig.
- For a dependable, efficient and expert drilling contractor in Lewis County, WA, there’s no better name than Moerke & Sons Pump & Drilling. Call us at 360-748-3805 to schedule an appointment, or come see us to learn more about the services we can provide for you.